Looking for a quick breakfast option filled with antioxidants, potassium, protein, fiber, and a bunch of other good things? Well, look no further than these delicious, easy smoothie bowls. We went with a berry smoothie bowl for one of our favorite easy breakfast options.
Bonus, you can pre package your ingredients in freezer containers, just dump in the blender, add your favorite milk and protein powder and blend! Have toppings of your choice ready to easily add. Even better, this recipe is easy to eat on the go.
You can play around with adding frozen spinach, different fruit, hemp seeds, chia seeds, changing the toppings. The combinations are endless! Let us know what your favorite toppings are!
BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana (sliced and frozen)
- 2-3 Tbsp light coconut or almond milk (plus more as needed)
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice*(optional)
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Granola (optional)
- Fruit (optional)
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings (optional).
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying